How To Do Well on Facebook
Facebook uses a complex algorithm to determine which posts are going to show in users feeds - if you want to show up in a lot of feeds then here's your list of things to do.
Do this: The algorithm loves ...
Don't do this: The algorithm is not too keen on ...
- Frequently circulated content and repeated posts
- Posts that include spammy links
- Text-only status updates from pages
- Posts that are frequently hidden or reported (a sign of low quality)
- Posts that contain the words "like, comment, or share"
- Posts with unusual engagement patters (a like-baiting signal)
- Posts that receive negative feedback categorizes as "meme content"
- Posts that are classified as memes by Facebook's visual analysis of overlayed text on image